Seasonal snow manager
Work from November 15th through April 15th. Salary position plus bonuses. Hours will be 8am – 4pm, with the expectation of long hours before, during, and after a storm. Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record. Responsible for maintaining equipment and trucks, and making sure the staff is ready. Planning of crews and routes is essential. Responsible for keeping track of snow related inventory.
Must be able to shovel and run snow blower. Required to work long hours during a storm. Compensation based on experience.
Machine operators/snow plow drivers
Must have the ability to drive a pickup or mason dump with plow and have the ability to operate a skidsteer. Valid driver’s license and clean driving record required. Compensation based on experience.
General clerical/Administrative Support – Part Time
Assisting the Office Manager with the following duties:
- Manage calendar, set up and coordinate meetings
- Ability to use QuickBooks, for billing, estimates, etc.
- Organize and maintain files and records.
- Track and account for credit card expenditures.
- Greet visitors, answer and route telephone calls.
- Receive, distribute and send external and interoffice mail.
- Create and edit Word Documents, Excel spreadsheets, and basic PowerPoint presentations
- Conduct internet research.
- Complete other assignments and office projects as requested by the President or Office Manager.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks program
- Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Knowledge of AIA forms
- Ability to express self clearly and understand intentions and needs of others
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to complete tasks on time and without errors
- Strong oral and written English proficiency. Bilingual a plus.
- Interacts with external and internal customers in a professional, approachable manner.
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and a quick learner
- Organized, deadline-oriented individual with exceptional time management skills
- Based on experience
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm with flexibility to come in additional days, if needed. Please email resume to email@example.com.